Lets go to the Desert of Arabian Land , Welcome the sun which kisses the red sands of the desert.Enjoy the thrilling Dune ride in 4X4 Land cruiser and have breakfast in the middle of Arabian Desert.
- Instant Confirmation
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Duration : 04 to 05 Hours
- Time : 05.30 am
- Location : Dubai
Lahbab the remote Desert Area of Dubai located thirty minutes drive away from the city of Dubai. The silky red sands with towering dunes will give the stunning view of a real desert. Our driver will pick you from the hotel by 05.30 am to the desert in a 4X4 for with thrilling thirty-minute dune bashing in a pure red dune desert. They will drop you on the top of Dune to enjoy the Sun Rise, you can take astonishing Picture with Sunrise background. Get a tremendous experience with sand boarding in the desert, you will relay enjoy the patting of the desert with the silky red sands. Enjoy the lite breakfast in the middle of the desert with an Arabic Coffee / Tea. Finally, Experience the real thrill of traditional transport in the desert - camel ride for 30 minutes. After the cool camel ride in the desert, our guide will drop you back to the hotel.
|Duration||Pick Up Point||Meals|
Please take care to go through the following inclusions on your Early Morning Sunrise Desert Safari with Camel ride,Sand boarding and light breakfast schedule.
- Safari in an Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled Water
- Lite BreakFast
- Camel Ride
- Sand Boarding
Here is a list of important information which you must cater to while you prepare for your Early Morning Sunrise Desert Safari with Camel ride,Sand boarding and light breakfast.
- Any Pregnant Women or other people who are suffering from back problems or injuries are not recommended to go for this Tour.
- The minimum age requirement for the Quad Bike activity is 16 years old and he or she should possess the basic working knowledge of driving, in order to participate in the Quad Bike activity.
- Children under the Age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Tour Duration, Pick up and Drop off time might vary according to the weather or Traffic Condition
- If parents traveling with infant (bellow 2 years) need to book the trip on a private basis so driver can control the dune bashing according to your wishes
- Please wear sports shoes for safe sandboarding
- For this trip there is no any dress code , better to wear in summer light cloths in winter long jackets along with sleepers or sports shoes .
- Oberon Tours not responsible if any lost or damage your belongings during the trip, because on the desert not easy to find out, in case if we found any belongings we will try our best to deliver.
- Dune Drive safety and Insurance . Our Safari drivers cum guide well trained and professional safari licensed for safari dune drive. Our whole land cruiser is full covered insurance with roll bar and seat belts, Government tracker, GPS, GMS, First aid box
The following are the general conditions for the different booking policies of the Early Morning Sunrise Desert Safari with Camel ride,Sand boarding and light breakfast.
- Rates are based on the pickup from the City Hotels and residence located in Dubai.
- All children under 3 years of age will be considered as infants and their entry will be free of cost.
- All children aged between 03 to 10 years of age will be considered as children and they will be charged the child rate.
- If a cancellation is made within 24 hours of your Tour departure time, then you shall not be eligible for a refund. 100% of the charges will be applicable.
- Cancellation within 24hrs - Full charges applicable
Covid-19 Rules and Regulations
Your safety is our priority, please click here for the Coronavirus Safety Tips.
Customer Care / Bookings
You might also looking for...
If you are in Dubai, have you got a chance to visit the famed Arabian Desert. It...
This is one of the biggest amusement parks in Dubai and it covers an area of 1.5...
Dubai Parks and Resorts is home to 3 world-class theme parks and 1 water park, T...
Jet Ski is one of those enjoyable and thrilling experiences out in the sea which...