The beautiful city Abu Dhabi is marked as one of the best places to live in the world. It is the prestigious and the largest city from UAE close neighbour to the busiest city in the world- Dubai.
- Instant Confirmation
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Duration : 08:00 Hours
- Time : 09.00 am
- Location : Abudhabi
Welcome to explore the capital of United Arab Emirates, proudly modern and cosmopolitan, Abu Dhabi is the UAE's forward-thinking a cultural heart where nothing stands still – except perhaps the herons in its mangroves. Abu Dhabi is a diverse territory with the varieties of kind desert landscapes, oasis, mountain heights, fabulous beaches, warm, clear waters, multiple islands and an ancient heritage city too. Our tour will start from one of the busiest and fastest-growing cities in the world –Dubai, Our Guide will come and pick you from your pick up location. Our first destination in this tour will be - Sheik Zayed Grand Mosque, which the largest mosque in the UAE with the capacity of 40,000 worshippers and Visitors. The mosque’s architects were British, Italian and Emirati, and design inspiration was borrowed parts of Turkey, Morocco, Pakistan, and Egypt among other Islamic countries, revealing a glistening architectural marvel. We will be moving to the Art Gallery, one of the nice quiet place for art lovers, one of the famous Islamic art gallery in Abu Dhabi. You can see or buy the expensive Carpets and souvenirs from here. Our next destination will be The multi-domed luxury hotel, Emirates Palace Hotel - part of Kempinski Hotels sit on the beachfront in palm-sprinkled gardens and make a lavish retreat for guests, you can also have the chance to enjoy the ice cream with 23 carat gold flakes (There will be an additional charge which is not included in this package).Next, We will have a photo stop at Etihad Tower – the five stunning towers that sparkle iridescently in the never-ending sunshine, one of the scenes from the fast and furious movie was shot in Etihad Tower. Just enjoy the drive through Corniche of Arabian Gulf on the way to the Heritage Village. Heritage is a reconstruction of a traditional desert village with crafts workshops & monthly cultural festivals and Museum. You can learn more about the early traditional life style of Tribes. Our next destination will be the Marina mall, one of the largest malls in Abu Dhabi, where you can have your lunch (at your own Expenses) and do the shopping. From Marina mall, we will be moving to the Dates Market where you can buy good quality of dates and Dry Fruits. Our last destination will be Yas Island which is Single Island with three branded theme park – Ferrari world, Warner Bros and Yas water world. Enjoy the shopping at Yas mall and photos stop in front of the world-famous Ferrari branded theme park in Yas Island. Back to Dubai.
|Duration||Pick Up Point||Meals|
Sheik Zayed Grand Mosque
Experience the exquisite Sheik Zayed Grand Mosque tour for about 45 minutes as you walk through and observe the baroque architecture
The Art Gallery
The Art Gallery is a nice quiet place for art lover and otherwise to appreciate Arabic paintings and creations for about 30 minutes
The multi-domed luxury hotel, part of Kempinski Hotels, sits on the beachfront in palm-sprinkled gardens and makes a lavish retreat for guests and a must-see for Abu Dhabi visitors.
Etihad Tower Abu Dhabi
One of the car jump scenes from fast and furious movie seven was shot in Etihad tower
The Corniche Road,
Drive through the Corniche of Arabian Gulf
It a reconstruction of a traditional desert village with crafts workshops & monthly cultural festivals.
Enjoy the shopping paradise of Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi Dates Market, Zayed Port,
Shop dry fruits and local dates at the Dates Market
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, Yas Leisure Drive Yas Island,
Photo-shoot at the Ferrari world
Please take care to go through the following inclusions on your Abu Dhabi City tour from Dubai schedule.
- Pickup and drop off from your location
- Clean and air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional live tour guide
- Bottled Water
Here is a list of important information which you must cater to while you prepare for your Abu Dhabi City tour from Dubai .
- The Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque is open to visitors seven days in a week, opening timing from 9 AM to 10 PM on Saturday to Thursday and on Friday, the timing will be from 5:00 pm till 7:00 pm. The mosque is closed to tourists on certain dates like any Islamic festival as per UAE laws. And the same will be notified a few days before the closing date.
- For the Mosque visit, Women must wear long loose clothing and ensure their arms, Heads and legs are fully covered during the mosque visit. Company will provide a long-local Abaya (Black long traditional dress ) with the scarf for women if needed, which must be returned back. Men must not show above their knees and cover their shoulders. Failure to do so will result in refusal of entry. The company does not provide any kind of clothes to men.
- Normally we provide one hour break for lunch during the city tour, you can have the lunch at your own expenses in Marina Mall food court or restaurants if the meals are not included in your tour.
- We can provide lunch upon your request with additional charges only in Private tours
- Entry to the Emirates palace subject to the approval from the hotels authority, if the entry denied we can provide a photo stop at outside the emirates palace
- Tour itinerary order will change subject to the availability of the attraction and Weather condition
- Tour Duration, Pick up and Drop of time might vary according to the weather or Traffic Condition
- During special occasions, some of the attraction will be closed without prior notice.
- Ferrari tickets are not included in the tours
- Stroller and Wheelchair available upon your request with additional charges
The following are the general conditions for the different booking policies of the Abu Dhabi City tour from Dubai .
- Rates are based on the pickup from the City Hotels /Ports and residence located in Dubai
- Tour can cancel without any charges up to 24hrs before your trip
- Cancellation within 24hrs - Full charges applicable
- No show - Full charges applicable
- Children under the age of 04 to 10 years considered a child.
- Children under 0 to 03 years considered as an Infant.
Customer Care / Bookings
You might also looking for...
Enjoy a trip of "Pearl of the Gulf" Sharjah. Our Sharjah tour Starts from Dubai ...
This is one of the biggest amusement parks in Dubai and it covers an area of 1.5...