Covid 19 - Safety measures by Oberon Tours
We are happy to welcome you to the safest travel destination selected by World travel and tourism council (WTTC) as part of the SAFE TRAVEL campaign after the world wide Pandemic Covi-19. Our all parts of operations of tours and transfer are followed with the guidelines and protocol from Dubai Health Authority(DHA) and Dubai tourism Department. Our utmost priority is your health and safety. We make sure our checklist are properly followed by our Guest and staffs.
1. We sanitize our vehicles before and after every tour.
2. We only accommodate 50% capacity of our vehicle to maintain the social distancing inside the vehicle
3. Compulsory wearing of masks for all our guest and our staffs at all times(We request our guest to bring their own mask)
4. Keep social distancing
5. Make sure that guest is carrying the message Covi-19 test result which was taken from Dubai airport
6. We don’t recommend any tour if you are not feeling good and we will be ready to refund the full amount if you informed us at least two hours before the Trip (Dated Tickets are not included on the last-minute refund)
7. Follow the covid-19 protocol of each attraction you visit
We wish you a happy and safe Holiday.