Al Ain city, also known as the garden city is very famous for its natural Beauty, and it is listed in the UNESCO World Heritage Site. Al Ain is one of the world's oldest permanently inhabited settlements where you can explore the real culture and heritage of UAE. Let’s some and Enjoy the spring city With us
- Instant Confirmation
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Duration : 09:00 Hours
- Time : 09.00 am
- Location : Abudhabi
Enjoy a day tour in the sights of the beautiful Garden City of United Arab Emirates. The coolest city in the hottest desert will give you the chance to explore the World Heritage site, Springs, Oasis, Jabal Hafeeth Mountain and many more. Al Ain one of the city among the cities were you can explore the real Emirati culture and heritage. Our guide also will take you to the Al Ain Diary farm gate - one of the largest Dairy product producers in the region. Al Ain city tour our guide also take you to the border of Oman and UAE where you can see the lands of two countries in a single view. Head to Al Ain archaeological museum where you can discover the lifestyle of people who lIved in the era of 2500 BCE. Al Ain city tour will give you the chance to visit Qasar Al Muaiji which was a was home to generations of the Al Nahyan family, the Famous Forts like Al Jahili Fort, Al Hili Oasis. Our Friendly Guide will take you to the Al Ain Palace Museum, From there ahead to Al Ain Oasis where our guide gives you a chance to explore the Oasis with the Walking tour. The Al Ain camel & Carpets market will give you a wonderful experience with Different types of camels. Have a break at Bawadi mall to have your lunch. The tour will continue after lunch to Jabal Hafeet Mountain – The second Largest mountain in UAE. Move to Green Muffasara through the U-Pin road of Jabal Hafeeth and follow to the final destination of your tour, Al Ain Hot Spring wadi where you can experience the natural spring Hot water. Enjoy the real desert dunes of Abu Dhabi on the way back to Dubai
|Duration||Pick Up Point||Meals|
Al Ain Dairy Farm
Photo Stop at one of the Largest Dairy farms in the region and Make sure that you are get energised with Fresh Camel Milk before you leave the Farm.
Al Hili Oasis
Hili Oasis is featured several historic structures, including a traditional irrigation system, two watchtowers and a fortified home built in the early 1800s.
Drive Through Oman Border
Enjoy the view two countries land in one place
Hili Archaeological Park
Most of the monuments are of the Umm an-Nar period which dates from about 2500 BCE to 2000 BCE and is named after the island near Abu Dhabi.
Al Ain Palace Museum
The Bedouin style architecture museum showcases the everyday life in a ruler's fort when the late Sheikh Zayed and his family resided in the palace prior to 1966.
Al Ain Oasis
UNESCO World Heritage Site sprawls across 3,000-acre and provides a unique insight into the region's inhabitants who began taming the desert 4,000 years ago. Enjoy the walk under the lush oasis lying in the shade of swaying palm trees.
You can see the different types of camels from different region
Jebel Hafeet Mountain
Second largest Moutain of United Arab Emirates gives you a full view of Al Ain city
Enjoy the Greenery of Al Ain city.
Hot Spring Wadi
Experience the natural spring Hot water.
Please take care to go through the following inclusions on your Al Ain City Tour – The Green oasis of Abu Dhabi schedule.
- Pickup and drop off from your location
- Tour in Clean and air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional licensed live tour guide
- Cold mineral water and soft drinks
Here is a list of important information which you must cater to while you prepare for your Al Ain City Tour – The Green oasis of Abu Dhabi.
- Normally we provide one hour break for lunch during the city tour, you can have the lunch at your own expenses in Al Ain Bavadi Mall food court or restaurants if the meals are not included in your tour.
- Tour will be on Sharing with other passengers, For private tour option please click on Book Now Button on the page
- Stroller and Wheelchair available upon your request with additional charges
- We can provide lunch upon your request with additional charges only in Private tours
- Tour Duration and Drop of time might be vary according to the weather or Traffic Condition
The following are the general conditions for the different booking policies of the Al Ain City Tour – The Green oasis of Abu Dhabi.
- Rates are based on the pickup from the City Hotels and residence located in Dubai
- Tour can cancel without any charges up to 24hrs before your trip
- Cancellation within 24hrs- Full charges applicable
- No show - Full charges applicable
- Children under the age of 04 to 10 Years Considered as a child.
- Children Under 0 to 03 years consider as an Infant.
Customer Care / Bookings
You might also looking for...
Unfold ultimate fun as you step into few of the most recent and amazing attracti...
In The Arabian Desert, you will get a stunning view of a place which stands star...
Explore the rich past and the vibrant present of Abu Dhabi, the largest and the ...