Explore the rich past and the vibrant present of Abu Dhabi, the largest and the capital Emirate of the United Arab Emirates, Sits off the mainland on an island in the Persian (Arabian) Gulf. Its focus on oil exports and commerce is reflected by the skyline’s modern towers and shopping mega centres such as Abu Dhabi and Marina malls. Theme parks like Ferrari world, Warner bros and Yas water world are most important tourist landmark of Abu Dhabi. Beneath white-marble domes, the vast Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque features an immense Persian carpet, crystal chandeliers and capacity for 41,000 worshipers
- Instant Confirmation
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Duration : 10:00 hrs
- Time : 09:00 hrs
- Location : Abudhabi
|Duration||Pick Up Point||Meals|
Sheikh Zayid Grand Mosque
Experience the exquisite Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque tour for about 45 minutes as you walk through and observe the eight largest mosque architecture
Islamic Art Gallery
The Art Gallery is a nice quiet place for art lover and otherwise to appreciate Arabic paintings and creations for about 30 minutes
The multi-domed luxury hotel, part of Kempinski Hotels, sits on the beachfront in palm-sprinkled gardens and makes a lavish retreat for guests and a must-see for Abu Dhabi visitors.
Etihad Towers is a complex of buildings with five towers in Abu Dhabi, one of the scenes of Hollywood movie Fast and Furious 7 filmed here
It a reconstruction of a traditional desert village with crafts workshops & monthly cultural festivals.
The Corniche Road,
Drive through the Corniche of Arabian Gulf
Abu Dhabi Dates Market, Zayed Port,
Shop dry fruits and local dates at the Dates Market
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
It is the first Ferrari-branded theme park and it holds the Guinness World Records for the worlds fastest roller-coaster –Formula rossa , The ride with world’s tallest loop and the steepest starting hill inclination- Flying Aces
Drop Back to Hotel
Please take care to go through the following inclusions on your Abu Dhabi city tour with Ferrari World Entry Tickets schedule.
- Pickup and drop off from your location
- Clean and air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional live tour guide
- Bottled Water
- General Entry tickets to Ferrari World Theme park
Here is a list of important information which you must cater to while you prepare for your Abu Dhabi city tour with Ferrari World Entry Tickets.
- The Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque is open to visitors seven days in a week, opening timing from 9 AM to 10 PM on Saturday to Thursday and on Friday, the timing will be from 5:00 pm till 7:00 pm. The mosque is closed to tourists on certain dates like any Islamic festival as per UAE laws. And the same will be notified a few days before the closing date.
- For the Mosque visit, Women must wear long loose clothing and ensure their arms, Heads and legs are fully covered during the mosque visit. Company will provide a long-local Abaya (Black long traditional dress ) with the scarf for women if needed, which must be returned back. Men must not show above their knees and cover their shoulders. Failure to do so will result in refusal of entry. The company does not provide any kind of clothes to men.
- Normally we provide one hour break for lunch during the city tour, you can have the lunch at your own expenses in Marina Mall food court or restaurants if the meals are not included in your tour.
- We can provide lunch upon your request with additional charges only in Private tours
- Entry to the Emirates palace subject to the approval from the hotels authority, if the entry denied we can provide a photo stop at outside the emirates palace
- During special occasions, some of the attraction will be closed without prior notice
- Tour Duration, Pick up and Drop time might vary according to the weather or Traffic Condition
- Ferrari General ticket includes all the rides, which operating on the day of the tour, expect the optional rides.
The following are the general conditions for the different booking policies of the Abu Dhabi city tour with Ferrari World Entry Tickets.
- Rates are based on the pickup from the City Hotels /Ports and residence located in Dubai
- Tour can cancel without any charges up to 24hrs before your trip
- Cancellation within 24hrs - Full charges applicable
- No show - Full charges applicable
- Children under the age of 04 to 10 years considered a child.
- Children under 0 to 03 years considered as an Infant.
Customer Care / Bookings
You might also looking for...
If you are in Dubai, have you got a chance to visit the famed Arabian Desert. It...